RABs the International Missions Ministry of:
Barefoot Gardens Fellowship Ministries
577 Alta Dale Ave. SE Ada, MI 49301
A non-denominational Missions Church
- The mission of a Missions Church is to be about making disciples who make disciples. A disciple of Jesus will think differently, love differently and live differently than those without Christ. To see this transformation, healthy Churches create the environment to help people connect with God, connect with each other and connect with their community, those who do not know Christ. As people respond to Christ, we help these new believers connect with God, connect with other believers and connect with their friends who need God. This process continues as more disciples partner with God to make more disciples.
- The Missions Church is committed to the Great Commission vision of multiplying disciples. The multiplication of Churches is an effective tool to opening the door to making more and better disciples.The Reason
- There are an estimated 190+ million unchurched people in the United States.
- There are areas of the United States that are experiencing strong population growth but have inadequate numbers of churches.
- New communities respond to new Churches.
- God has given us a vision for the unchurched, which includes RABS, those who are Church damaged, Church dropouts or have previously experienced no felt need to seek the Lord anymore.
- Our objective is to obey our Lord in His command to make disciples. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Through the broadening of our home Church base we have a greater capacity to develop Churches worldwide.
Each new Church provides the opportunity for the expression and development of specific and unique spiritual gifts among Christian leaders.
Photos of one of the Churches that Bishop Wilfred Barasa oversees. Bishop Wilfred is our RAB Director of TransNzoia West District, Kenya., East Africa.